CARE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT
Gold, Diamonds, etc are an investment that last a lifetime, we should care for it as such.
Here a few quick tips on caring for your jewellery.
- Keep jewellery away from chemicals - Precious metals, and gems can be damaged and/or discoloured by harsh chemicals. Even household chemicals such as bleach can affect your jewellery.
- Don't swim with your jewellery - Clorinated pools contain ammonia, this chemical can be harsh on delicate gems or vintage jewellery.
- Don't bathe with your jewellery - Over time soaps would leave a film coating over your jewellery which discolours it and takes away its lusture.
- Clean with warm water and *mild* dish soap - Do not use detergents
- Store properly - Tossing all your jewellery in a drawer is literally asking for it to be scratched and damaged. You can store them in the boxes they came in, or consider purchasing a padded jewellery box that would safely store all your pieces in individual section.
GIVE A LUXURIOUS AND ELEGANT GIFT
There's no wrong reason to give the gift of Khan's Gold Designs' breath-taking pieces. Engagement, wedding, birthday, I Love You, I'm Sorry; say it with a gift from Khan's.